- Catholics for Marriage Equality (http://www.catholicsformarriageequality.net/)
- Family Equality Council (http://www.familyequality.org/)
The Family Equality Council works to ensure equality for LGBT families by building community, changing hearts and minds, and advancing social justice for all families
- Freedom to Marry (http://www.freedomtomarry.org/)
Freedom to Marry is the gay and non-gay partnership working to win marriage equality in the U.S.A. Headed by Evan Wolfson, one of America's leading civil rights advocates and lawyers, Freedom to Marry brings new resources and a renewed context of urgency and opportunity to this social justice movement. Freedom to Marry brings the work of its partner organizations and their many approaches -- litigation, legislation, direct action, and public education -- into a larger whole, a shared civil rights campaign that fosters heightened outreach to non-gay allies.
- ILGA Europe (http://http://www.ilga-europe.org/)
- ILGA International Lesbian and Gay Association (http://www.ilga.org)
- International Lesbian and Gay Law Association (http://www.ilglaw.org/)
The International Lesbian and Gay Law Association (ILGLaw) unites people around the world who are dedicated to the principle of equality under the law for lesbians and gay men, and bisexual and transgendered persons.
- Mass Equality (http://www.massequality.org)
Marriage equality organisation in Massachusetts
- National Centre for Lebian Rights (http://www.nclrights.org/site/PageServer)
The National Center for Lesbian Rights is a U.S. national legal organization committed to advancing the civil and human rights of lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender people and their families through litigation, public policy advocacy, and public education.
- NELFA (http://nelfa.org)
Network of European LGBT Families Associations across Europe
- UN ICCPR Examination of Ireland, July 2008 (http://rightsmonitor.org/)
This site gives full information about the Joint Shadow Report compiled by ICCL, FLAC & IPRT. It provides information on the HRC, ICCPR, the role of NGOs, the shadow reporting process, the lunchtime NGO session, and information about the Shadow Report and the organisations who produced and endorsed it. Part of this is a 'resource download library', where related UN, Government, NGO and other documents can be downloaded.
The aim of the site is to provide full information on the examination process in one place, and to underline the collaborative effort that is being made by Irish NGOs in this process.
- United States - State Tax Filing for Same-Sex Couples (http://https://turbotax.intuit.com/tax-tools/tax-tips/Family/State-Tax-Filing-for-Same-Sex-Couples/INF12073.html)
Many states and the District of Columbia now allow same-sex couples to file joint returns. With this right comes tax complications for qualifying couples.
- US GLBT Resource Page (http://www.datehookup.com/content-the-glbt-resource-page.htm)
A links resource page to help GLBT people and their allies get informed, empowered, and active.
- Williams Institute (http://www.law.ucla.edu/williamsinstitute/home.html)
The Williams Institute advances sexual orientation law and public policy through rigorous, independent research and scholarship, and disseminates it to judges, legislators, policymakers, media and the public. A U.S. think tank at UCLA Law, the Williams Institute produces high quality research with real-world relevance.