Sharon Mc Meel
Sharon Mc Meel offers a tailored Wedding Planning service to brides and grooms planning their Civil Partnership in Ireland. She is the only wedding professional in Ireland to be certified by the Gay Wedding Institute, USA. This training has given her in depth knowledge on the nuances and details relevant to gay wedding ceremonies and civil partnerships including language, terminology, laws and policies, gay wedding trends and traditions, wardrobe, invitations and much more. Sharon offers a free 2 hour consultation to all clients.
Below is an outline of the range of packages to help you with your civil partnership plans. Sharon offers a free 2 hour consultation to all clients. No matter where you are in the planning process she has a package to suit you, because a great planner is valuable at any stage.
FREE INITIAL CONSULATION
If you are one of the couples who want to plan their own civil partnership but don’t have time to do comparison shopping to check out all the services and prices of the various suppliers you will require for your civil partnership then this package is for you. I will provide you with a shortlist of reliable and budget appropriate suppliers that you may be having difficulty sourcing.
This service is designed for couples who are looking for their perfect venue but who do not have the time to explore the numerous locations available for their ceremony or reception or for those looking in an unfamiliar location.
- Consultation to obtain the exact requirements for your wedding venue.
- An extensive search for a selection of venues that best suits your needs.
- Provide a report of shortlisted suitable venues which includes photographs, sample layouts, menus, accommodation, availability, pricing etc
- Arrange a visit to a selection of venues in person or by Skype.
WEDDING ATTIRE ASSISTANCE
This package includes setting up appointments with shops & designers, accompanying you on the day, advice on styles & trends as well as managing the budget.
If you need help getting to grips with your guest list and invitations then this package is for you. I will assist with your guest list, the design & supply of your stationery, sending out the invitations, tracking replies and the noting of guests specific needs such as dietary requirements.
ON THE DAY COORDINATION
Have you worked really hard planning your day? Do you now want to relax and enjoy it knowing someone is looking after all the elements you planned? With this package you will not have to worry or stress on the day as you have professional help to ensure everything runs smoothly.
This package includes:
- Preparation of a rehearsal and wedding day itinerary
- Attendance and direction at the rehearsal (up to 2 hours)
- Confirming all arrangements with suppliers and the venue
- Attending, overseeing and directing the ceremony and reception (up to 10 hours)
This package caters for those couples who need expert help to bring their ideas and dreams to life or those who simple do not have the time to plan their own wedding and includes:
- Initial consultation with couple
- Ongoing consultation and advice as required
- Budget preparation & management
- Assisting with selection and booking of ceremony and reception venues
- Assisting with the selection of a colour scheme, theme and style of the wedding
- Assisting with the design, printing and mailing out of the invitations
- Tracking RSVPs
- Assisting with selection of wedding attire and accessories
- Finding, negotiating with and booking suitable suppliers
- Reviewing suppliers contracts and coordinating with suppliers
- Ceremony planning
- Preparing itineraries, seating plan, place names
- Instructing attendants about their duties
- Reception Planning
- Devising contingency plans (in case of rain etc).
- Wedding Day coordination ( up to 10 hours)
- Providing a stress free day for the couple
Find Sharon Mc Meel...