MarriagEquality launches "Big Apple Raffle"
24 Nov 2009
MarriagEquality are delighted to announce the launch of our 'Big Apple Raffle' to raise much needed funds to keep the campaign going.
- First prize is a three night mini-break to New York City for two people (this prize is sponsored by Tour America)
- Second prize is a 22" LCD TV (sponsored by Grendale Insurance)
- Third prize is a €250 gift voucher for Barry Doyle Design Jewellers.
Tickets cost €10 each and make wonderful Christmas presents for friends and family.
The raffle draw will take place on Thursday 14 January at the Panti Show, Panti Bar, Capel Street, Dublin 2.
By buying a ticket you are supporting the work of MarriagEquality and helping to achieve equality for LGBT families in Ireland.
As you know from previous e-mails, we are desperately trying to raise €50k by April 2010 so that our donors will match that figure raised. We cannot do this without your help. These funds will help pay for (amongst other things):-
- research, workshops and reports e.g. Voices of Children
- printing information packs and leaflets for supporters to read up on issues around the campaign and prepare for contact with our politicians
- information and training events around Ireland
- posters and postcards to help raise awareness in the general public
- upkeep of our website to keep supporters informed with up to date national and international news on the campaign for marriage equality,
To buy your ticket please call Dawn on (01) 6599459, e-mail email@example.com for further information or donate online today and e-mail us with your details!