- Amnesty International Ireland (http://www.amnesty.ie)
- Community Sector Employers’ Forum (http://www.csef.ie )
The CSEF is a national organisation of community organisations which employ staff. The purpose of the CSEF is to improve the quality of employment in the community sector by developing a strong employers' voice which can make representation to government and engage with other employer bodies and trade unions and by providing advice and support to employers on employment law and good practice.
- Equality & Rights Alliance (http://www.eracampaign.org/)
- Family Diversity Initiative (http://www.familydiversity.ie/)
- FLAC Free Legal Advice Centre (http://www.flac.ie)
- ICCL Irish Council for Civil Liberties (http://www.iccl.ie)
- Immigrant Council of Ireland (http://www.immigrantcouncil.ie)
The Immigrant Council of Ireland's (ICI) Information and Referral Service offers comprehensive and detailed information about a broad range of issues related to migrants' rights and entitlements and the Irish immigration system. The Information and Referral Service can help with enquiries about, family reunification (including family reunification or residency applications based on being the partner of someone in the State), EU citizens' rights to freedom of movement, work permits/green card permits, student visas, tourist visas/visitors' visas, trafficking, permission to remain, regularisation of immigration status, business permission, and deportation. Referrals can also be made on a wide range of other issues.
- NWCI National Women's Council of Ireland (http://www.nwci.ie)
- OPEN One Parent Equality Network (http://www.oneparent.ie)
Organisation representing lone parents in Ireland
- SIPTU Services, Industrial, Professional and Technical Union (http://www.siptu.ie)
Ireland's largest trade union
- The Children’s Rights Alliance (http://www.cra.ie/)
- The Equality Authority (http://www.equality.ie)