- Cork Action for Equality (http://www.corkequality.com)
- Dundalk Outcomers (http://www.outcomers.org)
Dundalk Outcomers is a social and befriending support group for gay, lesbian and bi-sexual people. Their drop in centre provides a safe, social and relaxed environment for the gay, lesbian and bi-sexual community and is located in the centre of Dundalk town. It has been open since 1997. The Centre is run by volunteer members of the Dundalk Outcomers Group and they work to enhance the life of the Gay Lesbian & Bisexual community in the North- East and the border counties.
- First Out Support Group (http://www.firstout.ie)
First Out is a Dublin-based group for women of all ages, who are questioning their sexuality or considering "coming out". They meet the first Thursday of every month, from 7.30-9.30 pm, all year round, in Outhouse, 105 Capel Street, Dublin 1.
- Gaelick (http://www.gaelick.com)
- Gay Switchboard (http://www.gayswitchboard.ie)
Gay Switchboard is a confidential listening, support and information service for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender people, their family and friends.
Our trained volunteers operate the helpline 5 nights a week (mon-fri, soon to be 7 nights a week) from 7 - 9pm
Contact number 01 872 1055
Gay Switchboard Dublin is a member of Ireland's national LGBT Helpline 1890 929 539
- GLEN Gay and Lesbian Equality Network (http://www.glen.ie/)
- LGBT Lawyers Association of Ireland (http://www.lgbtlawyersireland.com/)
The LGBT Lawyers Association of Ireland are a social and educational association of LGBT lawyers in Ireland. The LGBT Lawyers Association was founded:
- To raise awareness of the legal issues affecting the LGBT community in Ireland.
- To provide support for LGBT lawyers and students.
- To facilitate legal research and support other LGBT rights organisations
They also run a free legal advice centre for the LGBT Community in Outhouse (105, Capel Street), the first Tuesday of every month (starting Tuesday, 2 November 2010) from 7pm to 8.30pm.
- LGBT Noise (http://www.lgbtnoise.ie)
Organisation campaigning for civil marriage for all
- LOOK (Loving our out kids) (http://www.lovingouroutkids.org/)
- NLGF National Lesbian and Gay Federation (http://www.nlgf.ie)
- Rainbowsure.ie (http://www.rainbowsure.ie/)
Rainbowsure.ie is Ireland's No.1 LGBT friendly Insurance broker. Their aim is to ensure equality is reflected in all the products they offer.
- Running Amach - The Dublin LGBTQ Women's Social Networking Club (http://www.meetup.com/Dublin-LGBTQ-Womens-Social-Networking-Club/)
This group is for WOMEN who identiy as LGBTQ. It is a Social Club for adult women (must be over 18 years of age) who want to meet new people, develop new friendships, participate in common interest activiites (the possibilities are endless), network, share resources, build 'a sense of community' and have a bit of Craic!
- The Outmost (http://www.theoutmost.com/)
- Yes Equality (https://www.yesequality.ie/)