- Get Informed
- Get Involved
- Our Voices
- News & Media
- Donate Now
Become a Marriage Equality Champion
Marriage Equality is looking for 10 Champions who can donate or raise €10,000 by October 2011 as part of our Just Love Appeal.
Individuals, companies or organisations can become Marriage Equality Champions. Your generosity will help to further our campaign for equality for same sex couples, our families and our children.
As a Marriage Equality Champion you will:
- Be leading this historic human rights movement through its final stages
- Be formally thanked at an event hosted by Senator Katherine Zappone
- Be thanked and acknowledged on our website, which receives 2,000 hits per month
Your generous donation will be used to fund:
- Extensive media and communications campaigns in 2011 and 2012
- Lobbying activity and community engagement with politicians
- Grassroots mobilisation and engagement of Marriage Equality supporters
- Surveys of public support for, and attitudes towards, marriage equality
- Engagement with the government's proposed Constitutional Convention at which marriage equality will be considered, and recommendations made to the government
- Mobilisation of a platform of civil society allies for marriage equality
Please click here to download our Case for Support - with all the information you'll need on becoming a Marriage Equality Champion.
If you are interested in becoming a Marriage Equality Champion and playing a leading role in our campaign, please contact:
Director - Marriage Equality
Tel: 01 873 4183