- Get Informed
- Get Involved
- Our Voices
- News & Media
- Donate Now
Become a Friend of Marriage Equality
Marriage Equality Friends are our supporters who have committed to making a monthly donation by standing order, PayPal or on MyCharity.
When you become a Friend of Marriage Equality, you join an incredible group of people who believe in our mission of achieving equality for same sex couples, our families and our children.
Your regular monthly support will mean that Marriage Equality will be able to grow and continue our campaign for equality over the coming months. We have a clear 3-year plan of what we'll need to do to make marriage equality a reality, but it won't happen without your financial support.
By committing to a regular monthly donation, you will be helping to fund Marriage Equality's important work, such as:
- Extensive media and communications campaigns in 2011 and 2012
- Lobbying activity and community engagement with politicians
- Grassroots mobilisation and engagement of Marriage Equality supporters
- Surveys of public support for, and attitudes towards, marriage equality
- Engagement with the government's proposed Constitutional Convention at which marriage equality will be considered, and recommendations made to the government
- Mobilisation of a platform of civil society allies for marriage equality
There are 3 ways to become a Friend of Marriage Equality:
1. Online via MyCharity.ie - please click here to commit to a regular monthly donation by Laser or Credit Card.
2. Online via PayPal - please visit the Donate section of our website to commit to a regular monthly donation by Credit Card only (Laser is not accepted by PayPal).
3. By Standing Order via post - please print out our Marriage Equality Standing Order Form, and post it back to:
105 Capel Street
If you have any further questions about becoming a Friend of Marriage Equality and helping us to further our campaign, please contact our office:
Tel: 01 873 4183