- Get Informed
- Get Involved
- Our Voices
- News & Media
- Donate Now
Become a Marriage Equality Fundraiser
Marriage Equality Fundraisers are individuals or groups who hold events, or take part in organised events to raise money for Marriage Equality.
We greatly appreciate the efforts of all our fundraisers. Your time, energy and contributions not only help to raise badly needed funds for Marriage Equality, but also help to raise awareness and spread the word about why marriage matters to same sex couples, our families and our children.
None of the work we do would be possible without the support of individuals and groups throughout the country. As a non-profit organisation, we do not receive any government funding, and we rely on voluntary contributions from fundraisers like you to help us reach our goal of equality.
If you are planning to take part in an organised event to fundraise for Marriage Equality (like the Flora Women's Mini Marathon), please read our "Create Your Own Fundraising Page" section to find out how your friends and family can sponsor you online.
Looking for other ways to raise money for Marriage Equality?
- If you are getting married or having a Civil Partnership, take a look at our Wedding and Civil Partnership favours.
- Or if you're a bit of a foodie, you could host a dinner party by donation as part of our Come Dine With M.E. fundraiser.
- If you have old gadgets lying around the house, rather than throwing them out, donate them to Green Your Goods and the proceeds will go to Marriage Equality.
- If you're drawing a blank, visit our "Other Ways to Help" section for more inspiration
- Or, to see what others have done, check out our list of past fundraisers
Don't forget - we are always available for help with your fundraising event. We're happy to provide posters, TD packs and other information to answer any questions people may have about Marriage Equality.
Contact our office on 01 873 4183 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org